moethgyar community club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ေရႊျမန္မာမ်ား ဆံုဆည္းႏိုင္ေစဖို ့

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ၂၀၁၁ ခုႏွစ္ ဇူလိုင္လ (၈) ရက္ေန႕ရရွိသည့္ စကၤာပူအလုပ္အကိုင္
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:16 am by manawphyulay

» ေအာင္ျမင္ေသာ လုပ္ငန္းရွင္ျဖစ္ဖို႔ ၀က္ဘ္ဆိုက္တစ္ခု ပိုင္ဆိုင္စို႔
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 am by manawphyulay

» SINGAPORE S-PASS အလုပ္ လုပ္ခ်င္သူမ်ားအတြက္
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 am by manawphyulay

» ယူေအအီး ႏိုင္ငံ ဒူဘိုင္းၿမိဳ႕ရွိ အလုပ္အကိုင္အခြင့္အလမ္းမ်ား
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:11 am by manawphyulay

» Welcome to Moethagyar Club
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:47 am by manawphyulay

» ဘယ္သူနဲ႔ ျပိဳင္ခ်င္သလဲ
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 am by manawphyulay

» ြၽန္ေတာ္၊ ကြၽန္မတို႕ ဘာလုပ္ၾကမလဲ
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 am by manawphyulay

» ေနာက္တၾကိမ္ စိတ္ဓာတ္ခြန္အားကို ဘယ္လိုေမြးျမဴၾကမလဲ
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 am by manawphyulay

» အလုပ္ကိုင္ရွာေဖြလိုသူမ်ားႏွင့္ ကိုယ္ပိုင္လုပ္ငန္းငယ္လုပ္လိုသူမ်ား
ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 am by manawphyulay

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္

Go down 
AuthorMessage
manawphyulay
Semi-Profession
Semi-Profession
manawphyulay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-08

ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ Empty
PostSubject: ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္   ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 am

www.asiamasters.org

ဘာရိန္းအလုပ္အကိုင္

ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္ ေအာက္ပါ၀န္ထမ္းမ်ားအလိုရွိသည္။

FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT

No.

Position

Required

Salary

Star Meeting Concierge

- College Graduate, With at least 2-3 years working in hospitality industry, Has knowledge of AV equipment available, Has knowledge of room set up standards, Has knowledge of Event details, Has knowledge & Skills of available Business Centre Services, Has knowledge of F&B Outlets and Banquet Menu, Has knowledge & Skills of Billing Procedures, Has knowledge of general FO issues (check in/ out, SPG etc), Can responds appropriately to guest needs during hours of operation, Displays comprehensive computer skills, Sound communication skills, Knowledge of competitor products, Understanding of Opera System.

BD250 – BD300

$663 - $796

Banquet Electrician

- College or vocational graduate, With at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field, Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade, Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations, Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system, Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components, Skill in both verbal and written communication.

BD150 – BD180

$398 - $477

Chef Departie

- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field, Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process, Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes and proper preparation, Ability to create recipes and support,ie.,recipe cards, descriptions, and pictures, and to read and visualize same, Artistic ability to create theme menus.

BD250 – BD300

$663 - $796

Demi-Chef Departie

- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field, Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process, Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes and proper preparation, Ability to create recipes and support,ie.,recipe cards, descriptions, and pictures, and to read and visualize same, Artistic ability to create theme menus.

BD180 – BD200

$477 - $531

1st Commis Chef

- Must have at least 1 year working experience in the same field, Holder of a basic Food Preparation Certificate, Holder of a basic Health & Hygiene Certificate, Aware of all Health, Safety and Fire regulations, Maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times, Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment.

BD160

$424

2nd Commis Chef

- Must have at least 1 year working experience in the same field, Holder of a basic Food Preparation Certificate, Holder of a basic Health & Hygiene Certificate, Aware of all Health, Safety and Fire regulations, Maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times, Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment.

BD140

$371

Waitess

- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience in hospitality in hospitality industry, With pleasing personality, Should not be less than 5’6” in height, Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process, Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, Thorough knowledge of food products-standard recipes and proper preparation.

BD110

$292

FRONT OFFICE DEPARTMENT

Guest Service Agent

- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience in hospitality industry, With pleasing personality, Should not be less than 5’6” in height, Possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and an ability to deal with different types of guest, Possess excellent customer service skills, Possess excellent telephone manner.

F-4

M-5

BD130 – BD160

$345 - $531

ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT

Night Auditor

- With at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field, Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, Must be able to read-analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations, Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups to managers, clients, customers and ownership, Must be able to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis, Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.

BD160 – BD200

$424 - $531

LAUNDRY DEPARTMENT

Laundry Valet

- With at least 2-3 years working experience in the same field, Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the work place, Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written, Must possess basic computer skills.

CV Form မ်ားလက္ခံေနပါၿပီ

စိတ္၀င္စားသူမ်ား 0973050603 သို႔ ဆက္သြယ္စံုစမ္းေမးျမန္းႏုိင္ပါသည္။
Back to top Go down
http://www.manawphyu.net

ဘာရိန္းႏိုင္ငံရွိ Sheraton Hotel တြင္လုပ္ကိုင္ရန္အတြက္
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
moethgyar community club :: Job News :: ႏိုင္ငံတစ္ကာ အလုပ္အကိုင္မ်ားအေၾကာင္း-
Jump to: